Help:Instructions for editors of the BioMineWiki
When you are registered you are able not only to search and browse articles in BioMineWiki but also to edit them after you have logged in. Therefore this encyclopedia is, in a way, alive. It will change and improve over time thanks to those registered users who contribute.
Choose a BioMineWiki-topic that interests you. Dare starting to write!
Style and content
- Stick to the subject. Split traditional articles
- State source of information, references
- Keep educational goal in focus – be clear and pedagogic.
- Illustrations are usually making the text nicer to read and understand!!
- Upload image
- Link to image
How to edit and format an article
- Watch demonstration of how to edit, link and upload pictures to BioMineWiki.
- Learn to walk before you run. Test editing and formatting in the sandbox.
- Handbook for editors on Wikipedia. Usually these editing rules also apply to BioMineWiki.